2. Not to know the facts is not good. And if you hurry, you will get into trouble.
3. Some people do silly things and so they destroy themselves. Then they get angry with the Lord.
These 2 verses summarise the status of the epicentre of all of today’s problems.
Some versions use the word “revelation” in place of the word “facts”. Without revelation, you are basically using a blunt knife to cut meat. Tiresome, cumbersome, futile, stressful and a waste of time & resources.
Why be angry at God whensimple basic stuff are a consequence of out silliness, not because God does not love you not hear you.
Silliness is place self over the obvious. Failing to call a spade a spade. Encouraging activities and structures that cannot stand outside of the cause that they were meant for. Yet, when all these fail, you get angry at God and abandon His cause. Why?
- You place self above the obvious. Outside of God’s will.
- Failing to call a spade a spade? Why not just speak the truth in love.
- Encouraging activities and structures that cannot stand outside of the cause that they were meant for. Utter selfishness. All should be focused on leaving behind an inheritance in whatever form i.e. material & immaterial.
- When all these fail, you get angry at God and abandon His cause. How should you be assisted? Fellow men come second as the leading cause of disappointment after silliness.
The conclusion of the matter is simple. See facts/revelation. Pace yourself and always introducet before making a decision that you will regret.
Love & grace